Thursday, September 10, 2009

Three months old

Sosiua turned three months old yesterday--I cannot believe how quickly the time has gone. He is a good baby--pretty mellow most of the time, but every once in a while he works himself up when he is really tired and has a hard time falling asleep, then he tires himself out crying and finally falls asleep! He is sleeping well at night and he still loves being swaddled tightly. He also loves smiling and laughing at Caleb--it is so cute.



After Ongo got home from work, we went to the beach to celebrate (not that Sosiua was going to get to go swimming or anything)! I did put his feet in the water, but only for a second. This time, I took Caleb swimming and Ongo stayed with Sosiua. Caleb and I had a blast--the water was so warm! Caleb is so daring in the water. He would plug his nose and stick his head under the water (which, after several attempts, I finally got a picture of)! He is such a little fish.


Then we got to enjoy a beautiful sunset.

2 comments:

star said...

Talk about making me jealous! Oh how I miss the beach! It looks like you guys had a great time.

Pearcyfamilyfun said...

ADORABLE!!!!