Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Brief Update


Here is a picture of Caleb and Sosiua that I took that other day.  I was trying to get an updated picture of them and this is the only decent one that turned out.  
Not much has been going on in our lives.  We celebrated our sixth anniversary a few weeks ago and Caleb's fifth birthday is next week.  I cannot believe that he is going to be five and starting school later this year!
Sosiua is doing much better.  We found out that he is allergic to dust, dust mites, and peanuts.  Luckily, his eczema is under control now.  He has always been a happy boy, but he seems even happier now and he is sleeping SOOOO well now--not waking up at night scratching!  I know that I am enjoying being able to sleep through the night, I think that he is, too!


1 comment:

Pearcyfamilyfun said...

Your boys look wonderful!!! I can see a big improvement in Sosiua. They look so happy. I can't wait to see you in a few months!! I think my next big trip I plan will be to Hawaii!!! Loves to you!!!